Famous Last Words

"Take my worlds apart"

Saturday, June 19, 2004

Saturday...

Oy.

It's Saturday, I have no school work to do, I can do pretty much what I want, and what am I doing? NOTHING!! I hate it when that happens. I went to work...whoohoo...there were like 3 kids and then I had an exciting time doing cardio (that was sarcasm by the way) and now I'm at home doing nothing! It makes me think of what the rest of the summer will be like...

What's with the cold? I can't even go outside for fear of freezing. I'd rather see the sun!! Oh sun, where are you?!

Man, I hate you people with driver's licenses. Yeah that's right! It's not fair. Well it is, because you were smarter to go and get your licenses when you could. I could have had my G2 for over a year now!

Can you tell I have nothing to do? Hahaha! This is so boring. I envy you people who are doing stuff right now! But anyways, have fun!