Famous Last Words

"Take my worlds apart"

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Where has the time gone?

Well guys, I am now officially 18 years old. Scary stuff I tell ya. I am now legally considered an adult, so if I commit a crime, no juvey for me, it's straight with the big folks! Hahaha....no, no, I'm not going to commit a crime, I was merely making a point!

Where has the time gone? It seems like just yesterday I was coming home from school (elementary), going outside to play, no homework, eating dinner, then going outside again to play until bedtime. Those were indeed, the good ol' days. No repsonsibility, no one expected anything from you, you had an excuse to be ignorant, ahhh those days are long gone.

Then there was adolescence. Going to high school, thinking everything was so big and new. It was great! Meeting new people, having a few laughs, a few tears and getting into inevitable trouble. A little more responsibility, more homework, part-time job, fun stuff. Mind you, I still am a teenager, just now, I have to be more "mature". Hehe. I can vote now too! That's exciting.

Now, stupid laws say I'm an adult. How crappy is that? I don't want any more responsibilities!! Actually, I do. But, ugh, I don't know what my point was 'cause the phone rang and now I forget where I was going with this.

Growing up is good too, though. Like how I get to go to University next year! Whoohoo!! That should be fun. But, I'm really hungry and my brain just can't think, so I'm gonna sign off and I hope you all have a magnificent rest of the week!