Famous Last Words

"Take my worlds apart"

Saturday, May 22, 2004

On the other end of the scale...

Well, my previous post, like two minutes ago, was all nice and stuff. Well, not this one. Oh my goodness! Okay, I was at work today and it was very slow, and really boring. Well, this mother brings her little boy in and he's so cute! Anyways, he had to go to the washroom, so I took him and well, to say the least, he didn't make it. So the mother comes in and his pants are soaking wet, obviously. You know what she does? She yells at ME! Can someone please explain how her own child's inability to use the "potty" is my fault?

I did everything I could to help, I even gave her one of my work shirts so that he could wear it over top of himself. Was that good enough? NO! She just had to get mad at me and say that he has to sit farther on the stupid toilet. Well you know what? I don't care! It's her child, she can train him to sit on the friggin' toilet himself!

Sorry, but some parents are really ignorant to how a daycare drop-off center works. It's not as easy as they think. Well, that's it and I'll stop complaining right...............now!