Famous Last Words

"Take my worlds apart"

Friday, May 21, 2004

Nothing Special

Well, guys, this blog isn't really about anything special. I have been extremely busy with school and such, because my teachers decided to disallow me to have a life. Great, eh? See, yesterday my English teacher (whom I really like, 'cause he's a good teacher) decided to give us my third English assignment. I have to do a 30 minute seminar and act a Shakespearian play, Hamlet, scene thing, which really sucks. Plus my ISP essay and another essay on Hamlet. On top of that, I have my family studies ISP report and History report due, which has to be 14 pages long. I'm screwed.

So, I apologize to anyone who I might be angry with or yell at or not be the friendliest person. The last week has not been a very good one, but I won't elaborate. I apologize specifically to those who were at worship practice last night 'cause I may have been really mean/snobby, I'm not sure. So, my apologies.

But, anyways, it's the long weekend and that gives me extra time to finish assignments (or start them ;) ) *sigh* this blog was kinda boring and I'm procrastinating, yet again. So I'll see you all later! :)