Famous Last Words

"Take my worlds apart"

Thursday, May 13, 2004

Alright, I have one little complaint (what else is knew, right?). Ok. We have all this wonderful, hot weather that everybody has been dying to see for the past 5 months, because of the snowy, sloppy, minus 30 degree weather we used to have. Well, now I'm hearing all of you people say how it's "too hot" and "too humid" to do anything. Well you know what? SUCK IT UP!! It's beautiful weather. Enjoy it. Stop hiding in your little air conditioned houses (sorry, I don't have air conditioning, so I'm a little hostile) and go outside and do something productive!

The only people I exempt from this complaint is those who have breathing problems, such as asthma, because it is difficult to breathe in humid weather. And to those, I feel really bad for. Otherwise, you guys should be enjoying the weather. I went outside today (while you were all at school...ha ha!) and it was SO nice to be able to wear shorts!

Another thing to all you tanners, if I see any of you coming into work to go for a tan when it's nice and sunny outside (which I have seen), I will not allow you in!! :P That also bugs me. Lets think about the logic here: Natural sunlight, free, takes less time, doesn't cause cancer as easily and you can do it in the comfort of your own backyard. On the other hand: Have to pay, causes cancer (yes it does), hassle of going, your tan looks more fake (maybe that's cause it IS!) and everyone uses the beds (ewww!). So, tan with REAL sun. It's the logical thing to do.