Famous Last Words

"Take my worlds apart"

Saturday, May 29, 2004

Stupid Essays

Ugh. I hate essays. I swear, I have about a million to write in the next two weeks and teachers just keep giving us more and more assignments to do. I am not liking Michel de Montagne right now!! (He invented the essay) Argh! It just makes me so mad, 'cause I have other things to do besides school and it's difficult to get everything done in a day. (ooo, "broken" by seether and amy lee is on right now. Sorry. I like that song.) But yeah, I have a history essay to do for Friday, which has to be 14 pages in length, I just finished a 25 page family studies paper, 2 English essays and then I have to present an English project on Friday, a Family Studies project on Tuesday and another English project the following Monday. Life sucks right now, I tell ya.

Not to mention, my exam schedule is brutal!! Brutal in the sense that there is absolutely no time for me to study. I end classes on June 15, have one exam June 16 and two exams on June 17. It's great 'cause then I'm done school on June 17, but then again, I would rather stay a few extra days to ensure I know my material and can do well and hopefully (but not likely) get a scholarship. Oh man. School is tough. I don't know how I'm going to handle University. Congrats to those who are in or who have finished University successfully!! Anyways, I'll stop complaining now. See ya and have a great night! :) (Another pointless blog. It has got to stop!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home