Famous Last Words

"Take my worlds apart"

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

*sigh*

Well, I'm at school right now. It's nice and early and I have not yet woken up fully. My teacher "strongly advised" us not to come to class today (that's what they say when they can't "officially" cancel class). Ugh. I have nothing to do because all of my work is on my computer at home. I told her I'd just go to the library and "research" information for other classes. This is my "research". :P

Man, I hate this. This is why school sucks. You know, I could be at home actually doing work, because time doesn't exactly go at my pace here. I have WAY too much to do and I have 10 pages to go on one thing and it's due tomorrow; an English essay to edit about a million times for Friday; an English presentation on Hamlet sometime (I don't know when); and a History essay (14 pages) due next Friday (which I have only written the conclusion). I'll pay someone to write my History essay (it's on the Great Depression)!! I'm only kidding.

On a better note, we get to finish Hamlet today. Haha! What a messed up guy. Since I'm bored and have nothing to do, I'm going to explain to you Hamlet. Well, in the beginning (where have I heard that before?), we meet King Hamlet (not Hamlet, the Hamlet that Hamlet is about, but his father, Hamlet. Got that?). But King Hamlet's a ghost, 'cause he's dead. So, blah blah blah. Claudius (King Hamlet's brother) decides to marry Gertrude (King Hamlet's wife). Hamlet, (the Hamlet that Hamlet is about) is mad at Claudius, because now he's his uncle AND his step father. Talk about incest. Eww. Anyways, Hamlet hates him. Blah blah blah. He decides to kill Claudius. So he makes this play about Claudius and his mother and it talks about how he knows that Claudius killed his father by putting poision in his ear, so that he and Gertrude could get married. Dum dum dum!

Well, later on, Hamlet's in his mother's room talking to her and he says how he hates that they got married and such. Then he sees his father's ghost again, but this time he's the only one who can see it! Is Hamlet insane or just pretending? Hmmmm....Anyways, Hamlet thinks he hears Claudius coming, but it's Polonius (right hand man to the King (Claudius)). Hamlet stabs Polonius repeatedly and then is like, oh crap, I just killed my girlfriend's father. That won't go over well. Ophelia (his girlfriend) goes insane and drowns herself. Nice. Then, Laertes (polonius's son) finds out Hamlet killed his father and caused his sister to go insane. So, he teams up with Claudius and comes up with this master plan to kill Hamlet by sword fighting with him and dipping the tip of the sword in poison and by putting poison in his wine. Well that's all 'cause that's as far as I've gotten. Hahaha. Oh man. Sorry for this. Again, I'm really bored and have nothing important to do.

Now that you know about Hamlet, sort of, one of you can go write my exam for me! Thanks!! :) Hehehe. See you all later!