Famous Last Words

"Take my worlds apart"

Thursday, June 03, 2004

"Manties"

!!!!WARNING!!!!

SOME MAY NOT WANT TO READ THIS!! (you'll see why)

Oh man. I was watching TV for a minute today and I came across OMNI 1 (cabel 4) and they have these little random useless information session things and they were talking about "manties". Well, you might be wondering what the heck I'm talking about, and frankly, I'm wondering that myself. See, these so-called "manties" are like panties for girls, except for men. Who would, in their right mind, come up with such a thing?????? They were showing some designs and they were pink and red with lace and hearts and bows and etc. I mean, it's just WRONG!! In every manner speaking! I would like to see a guy wear them for a day and see how long it takes him to get the crap kicked out of him. It was disgusting. If, or whenever, I get married and my husband where's those things, I swear I will file for divorce right then and there!!!! (only kidding) But still, ewwwwwwwww!!!

Another problem I have is metrosexuals. Okay. You're a guy who happens to like fashion and looking nice, but you're not a homosexual. Why does there have to be a seperate name for it? Who cares if you like fashion and looking nice. If you have a problem with proving your sexuality, then you have issues if you have to say that you're a metrosexual for liking clothes. Ugh. Society bothers me on so many different levels! Hehe. Well, that's my rant/complaint/annoyance for the day. Hope you enjoyed and weren't TOO disturbed like I was! Sorry people if you didn't want to hear it, but that's what you get for ignoring the warning. Although, the psychy (I don't know if I spelled that right) is very alluring. You see a warning sign (good song! Coldplay. Go listen to it!) telling you not to do something and what do you do? You do it! Hahaha. Psychology, isn't it great? Wow, off topic. Anyways, have a good night!