Famous Last Words

"Take my worlds apart"

Thursday, June 17, 2004

Je Suis Finis (is that right?)

Well, I just finished my last exam of high school ever and I'm thoroughly relieved! I can't believe that high school is already over. I'm ready to move on though, I was getting kind of sick of it. A lot of my friends were upset and they said they were crying when they realized it. But I can't even force myself to cry. Is that bad? Maybe it just means I won't miss high school very much. Mind you I will miss some of the people, but then again, some of them I'm going to school with anyways. Except my best friend! That's sad. : (

It feels good though to know that I graduated school AND on the honour roll! I feel smart. Hehe! I'm now done mandatory education, which is nice, but then again, I still have to pay for University. Man I hate money! Everything should be free. No actually, that wouldn't work. ANYWAYS, I don't know what to do with myself right now, because I usually have work to do! Hmmm...I could watch some TV. I haven't done that for awhile. Maybe I need to set some summer goals or something. I'm taking driver's ed July 12,13,15,16 which is nice. Then I can drive!!! I'll drive anyone, anywhere, anytime! Some of you have driven me EVERYWHERE!! And I thank you for it! :) Oh man. I got my hair cut on Wednesday and it's shorter than I wanted it. A good 6 inches GONE! *crying* I'm not sure I like it right now, but you can all judge for yourself. But yes, I think I'm going to go sleep now because I just wrote two exams. History, which was some questions and two essays and english, which was one essay. I wrote nine pages and everyone else said they wrote like four and a half. So we'll see how that goes! I'm sorry this is boring. Have a good afternoon! : )