Famous Last Words

"Take my worlds apart"

Saturday, March 04, 2006

The Week of Death

Reading week. It sucked. Darn.

I don't have much to post about and I'm bored waiting for my dinner (yes, I'm spoiled, my mother makes my food). I had reading week this past week. It was not very fun I must say. From the Tuesday before reading week, allll the way 'till the Tuesday during reading week I was confined to my house except for one doctor's trip for sweet, juicy meds. I had a sinus infection and it sucked. Actually, it didn't suck, it was painful, that's what. Because of this, I missed a whole lot of class and didn't get any work done. Even after I got better, I still didn't get much work done. Why? Because a friend introduced me to a computer game and I now spend my time doing that. Needless to say, I am behind in readings and have two papers to write for next week, which I haven't started yet.

In other news, I had "minor surgery" Thursday morning. It's not really surgery at all actually, but for some reason, that's what the doctor woman called it. Essentially what was done was I had three spots frozen and they burned holes into me. It was great! Esepcially when I could smell it burning.....sorry for the squimish, which includes myself. I am telling you I do NOT do well with medical things/blood/cuts/wounds. I almost fainted today. I had accidentally stuck the bandaid to the cut/hole on my lower back and my mom had to pull it off. Ouch! Even writing about it makes me weak! Anyways, my dinner's ready. Adios and happy hunting!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:24 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, that totally suks Aleah! I'm sorry to hear that you were feeling so craptastic.. Glad to hear you're doing better though

     
  • At 7:19 p.m., Blogger Aleah said…

    Thank you! I'm going back today though because it might be infected :S It never ends!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home