Famous Last Words

"Take my worlds apart"

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Holly Days

Yep. I am on holidays now and boy it's......grrrreeeaattt! I'm both bored and busy at the same time. I always say, oh I'm going to do this and this and this.....but some of them never end up happening. Ah well. I am proud to say I finished two things for school, one that was due at the end of January, and one due in the middle of February, so that's kind of satisfying and encouraging.

Anyways, we had our Christmas on, yup, Christmas Day! My brother came over in the morning, his girlfriend was supposed to come too but she wasn't feeling well. So we opened presents and stockings with him and my grandparents. Then they all left and the four of us went over to my grandma's and her husband's to open a couple more presents and enjoy some yummy turkey! My great grandma was able to come which was nice considering she just lost her husband and she's 92.

Guess what I got!! Nope, you're wrong. I got a new guitar! I was both surprised and pleased all at the same time! It has really good sound, so now when I play my "mom's" it sounds terrible! hehehe. It's called an Art and Lutherie and it's made by Godin, if that means anything to you people. Oh, and it's an acoustic. So yes, I was very excited about that! Now all I have to do is learn how to play a lot better....

So, anyways, just thought I'd write a few lines, and I hope you all had/have a good Christmas and Happy New Year!!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:39 a.m., Blogger M.W.O.G. said…

    Hey Aleah!
    OOOOO A GODIN! THAT'S AWESOME! I still feel totally blessed about my Martin that was played like 5 times in 30 yrs by the only owner b4 I got it..and I payed ONLY $350 incl. a brand NEW case which was worth like 350 on it's own. God was totally in that. It's great to have a better guitar, a better tool hits the mark spot on! I'm SOOO JEALOUS and happy for you. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

     
  • At 4:39 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i am so happy to i'm glad you had a good christmad and new years and an awsome gatuir sometime we will have to write a song together and hopefully record congrasts i ahve no i dea who godin is but it aounds nice

     

Post a Comment

<< Home