Famous Last Words

"Take my worlds apart"

Monday, November 07, 2005

It's November?

This is just a quick one today. The weather is simply awesome and it makes me so happy I just had to say something about it!! That's right, so if you're inside right now reading this, go outside! For those of you who are more fortunate with your laptops, I suggest sitting outside, as long as you have wireless that is. You're probably wondering why I am inside and not enjoying it right now as well. I have waaaaay too much work to catch up on, and I am wasting time at this very moment. Oh well! Man, if my dad didn't take our camera on his trip, I'd post a picture of it. The trees around my house are all yellow and it looks awesome against the back drop of a perfectly blue sky. Usually we have at least one day where it's snowed, but not this year! I wish that it would snow for all of December just to get into the whole feeling of Christmas (yes, I know it has nothing to do with the true meaning of Christmas, but I still like the seasony feeling of it all) and then once that's over, it would all melt and be nice again! But alas, taking astronomy, I know how the seasons work, and it's definitely not that way. Anyways, I need to go write an essay for Religious Studies since I won't have time 'cause I'm away this weekend!! Whoohoo!! :) Goodbye!

P.S. My dad called yesterday and he said he woke up to pouring snow in Colorado! Ha ha sucker! :P (I'm such a loving daughter!!)

2 Comments:

  • At 7:57 p.m., Blogger Elyse said…

    I agree. The weather is positively wonderful, and I love being outside! Our tree (*sniff* yes, just one) is a golden yellow colour, mmm, so nice to sit under. :)

     
  • At 3:09 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    your right it is beautiful out side
    but i am inside right now i should go out side and sit hey hows your dad doing on his trip? i hope everything is fine? you better get all that home work done. God bless you Tara

     

Post a Comment

<< Home