Famous Last Words

"Take my worlds apart"

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Stupid Blog

I've decided I hate blogging. Why? I don't know, I just do. I can't come up with anything important to say and I hate writing. I always have all these thoughts going on but can never figure out how to arrange them in a clear and concise manner. Which brings me to my next point of how much I hate essays. Right now I am working on part of an essay for a group. That has to be the worst thing ever because there's so much pressure and I am no writer at all! I'm more sciency. At least, I get better grades in sciences than anything else. But anyways, you don't want to put wrong information in for the essay or screw it all up for the rest of the group. Bah, I hate it.

Well, I don't really have anything positive to say right now, but for some reason I just felt I had to write something. Maybe I should end this entire blog. I never really write. I've learned something....many many times to say the least....I learned that you should never make decisions when you're mad. The other day I went to roll the car window down to chuck my discman out it because it wouldn't stop skipping, but luckily I stopped myself because I would have regretted that decision for sure! But anyways, I shall leave you now. I'm having one of those horribly bad days, but for no real reason at all. It kinda sucks.

P.S. Don't forget to set your clocks back an hour.....mmmmm sleep.

P.P.S. For all you who keep criticizing me on my whole music thing, you can stop. I still have my CDs. Why? Because I'm terrible and I don't really care anymore and I've gotten some comments from friends who say I'm turning into "that" Christian. Wanna criticize me for letting peoples opinions stop me? Go right ahead.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:42 a.m., Blogger Jamie A. Grant said…

    My approach on grey issues like the CD thing is to support the person. The CDs aren't the crucial thing because Aleah herself is most important.

    Dissecting the decision is about more than CDs, it's dissecting Aleah as well. Based on this post and the next one after it, she feels a bit like a frog in a biology lab. :)

    Chin up, Aleah. As the saying goes, all frogs go to heaven.

     
  • At 11:32 a.m., Blogger Aleah said…

    Thanks, Jamie!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home