Famous Last Words

"Take my worlds apart"

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Courses

Well, I signed up for all my courses yesterday. I have to remember to pay my deposit though....that was just a reminder to myself! Anyways, so this is what my schedule looks like so far:

Monday: Religious Studies (a study of the New Testament) - 9:30-11:00am

Tuesday: Sociology (Social Inequality) - 8:30-11:30am (it's at Brescia though)
Social Justice and Peace Studies - 6:00-9:00pm

Wednesday: Religious Studies (same one) - 9:30-11:00am
Social Justice and Peace Studies (different one) - 6:00-9:00pm

Thursday: Sociology (Minority Groups) - 3:30-6:30pm

Friday: OFF!!!!!!!

Hahahaha that's twice in a row I've managed to get Fridays off! I'm happy about that! That really helps with work though. So yes, that is my schedule. I also have to do some volunteer work for SJP, so I think that I'm going to try to get into Compassion Canada and do something there since I am hoping to work there some day, if possible. Anyways, have a great weekend everyone! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home