Famous Last Words

"Take my worlds apart"

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Baby Shower Part I

I thought I would use this whole picture uploading thing to post some of these for you guys! There's a lot, so I'll have to make a couple, or few, posts. I don't know how to get them in the order I want, but oh well. This'll have to do. Enjoy! P.S. If you don't want your picture up here, too bad!! P.P.S. these were taken by my dad, so sorry if some of them are blurry! He doesn't quite know how to use a camera yet ;)


Awww look at Melissa!
Little baby Benjamin
Joel, Elyse and me...mmm food!
Melissa and Mrs. Grant
Nathan and Dave (he's come out of hiding!)
Food...Abe, Joel Terry, Mrs. Terry, Mr. Grant, Mr. Terry and Mr. Timmerman
Jamie and my mother
Mrs. Timmerman, and yep, that's my mom!!
Joel Terry, Richard and apparently me
Celia, Joel is hiding, and Richard. I'm guessing that's half of Zachary too!

3 Comments:

  • At 2:04 p.m., Blogger Aleah said…

    FYI, I'll post the rest of the pictures later...it takes way too long and I have to school work to do!

     
  • At 8:45 a.m., Blogger Jamie A. Grant said…

    I'm only in one shot? I'm waiting for more pictures...

     
  • At 1:35 p.m., Blogger Elyse said…

    Hey Aleah! Thanks for the pictures!! :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home