Famous Last Words

"Take my worlds apart"

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

These Days

This would be Nate, Kev and my dad at the Fox
My dad thinks he knows what he's doing!


And he goes for the swing!!


Not sure what happened with this one, but there's Nate showing his skills!

I never knew you could do pictures!! This is great!! haha

Well, I don't have much to say, really. I'm going away this weekend to Brockville (up by Ottawa) from Thursday to Sunday to visit my friend. His brother's getting married so I get to go to that! I like weddings! Anyways, so I've been busy these past few days getting ahead on school work so I don't have to worry about it. Speaking of school, I'm still pretty much loving it. I particularly enjoy my Religious Studies class because I'm learning a lot about the Bible and challenging my professor because he doesn't believe the Bible to be 100% true, so that's interesting. Also it helps with studying the Bible and being able to pick apart little things and really disect the Scriptures to understand their true meaning. Sometimes I get in the habit of just skimming it, and so this acts as a focus for me.

For my Social Justice class I have to do volunteer work with a group and we just got our placememts yesterday, so I am at the Y.O.U. Youth Opporunities Unlimited, I believe. I don't really know much about it yet, so I'll let you know how things go with that. It didn't really matter to me which place I got, but I had a couple I know I did not want to get put in and that was the L'Arche one because my heart isn't really for the disabled community, although I do have compassion for them and believe in treating them fairly, but I'm not sure I could work there; and also the Cross-Cultural one, also because my heart's not there either. I don't really care to help immigrants get settled in London. Again, I have nothing against them, I just don't feel I'm the right kind of person to work there. I'm not one for patience, as you all probably know.

On a different note, I rear-ended a car the other day. Quiet! It was NOT my fault! Well, I'm sure you law people would argue it's my fault, but technically it wasn't. I was going through the University and I had the green light, but some woman pulled out in front of me and slammed on her brakes, so I had to slam on mine, but the brakes in our new car aren't the greatest and I didn't stop in time and so I hit her. Not really hard, but just enough to jolt her car forward. There was no damage or anything. In fact, she didn't even get out of her car, she just glanced in the mirror and kept driving. Boy, she's lucky she didn't because I probably would have bitten her head off! All you drivers out there, ya don't do that! Why she slammed on her brakes I don't even know. I should have shot out her tires or something. She doesn't deserve to drive if she's going to pull out in front of people like that, especially when I had the right-of-way.

Yep. That's all!

3 Comments:

  • At 2:32 p.m., Blogger Jamie A. Grant said…

    Did that lady realize that you hit her? Doesn't she know that it's illegal to leave the scene of an accident?

     
  • At 2:47 p.m., Blogger Aleah said…

    If she didn't feel her car fly forward, then she's got issues! I didn't realize that...oh well, there was no damage. My mom said I should have gotten the license plate number, but I was too mad to think about that.

     
  • At 3:01 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    cute little baby...

    www.palisadespetroleum.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home