Famous Last Words

"Take my worlds apart"

Monday, October 03, 2005

Baby Shower Part II

Well, here's some more for you guys to look at. I'm glad you enjoy them!


I absolutely love this one of Seth!!
Awwww!!! :)
People....you can figure it out!
Mr. and Mrs. Terry with little Benny (as my mom calls him)
Awwwww! Mrs. T and Elyse and of course, the baby!
The whole lot of us
Nice backpack Abe. It suits ya!
Not sure what's going on there (there's you Jamie...are ya happy??!!) :)
Awww fast asleep! Man, I wish I was like that right now!

Well, sorry it took so long, but as I said before, I went away this weekend and it was amazing!! I got to sit at the head table of the wedding and everything :) I also got to drive a Mustang!! No....I didn't kill anyone. But it was pretty sweet. I wanted to test to see how fast it got up to 80km/h so we were driving in the country and I stopped the car and we counted 1.....2.....3.....GO! And I took off and it took about 6 seconds to get to 80km/h, but I don't think I was flooring it because I was a little scared since it was a rental car for the wedding and Nathan's dad wouldn't be too happy if crashed it or something! Anyways, yeah, that was great! More pics to come!

3 Comments:

  • At 1:32 p.m., Blogger Jamie A. Grant said…

    I was in the middle of phasing out of this time period for a brief visit to the future. I returned a split second afterwards, but obviously you caught me during the transition. I was touching my eye to activate the implant that triggers my time travel.

    Obviously.

     
  • At 3:22 p.m., Blogger Elyse said…

    Sweet! Pictures! Hehe. A few too many including me though... oh well. :P

     
  • At 5:19 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    tres cool! love the pictures!! what a great day that was!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home