Famous Last Words

"Take my worlds apart"

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I'll Spam You!

Well, I added the word verification to my blog because I am annoyed with getting those stupid comments like, "I like your blog. Now would you like to buy a car from me?" etc. So yes, hopefully that will get rid of those people.

I started classes yesterday. I had Religious Studies (the New Testament) in the morning for only 10 minutes. But I'm really looking forward to that class because I am sort of doing a study on Jesus myself, so hopefully this class will give me either a new perspective, or some new information. After that, I went to do my OSAP papers and since I got there before 10am, there wasn't much of a line. Last year I think I waited something like 2 hours!

I had my astronomy class yesterday too. It was just a review of the last class before the break, so that was a waste of time. But I was able to pick up another textbook I needed. But on the way home from there, I was driving and suddenly got hit with a horrible sickness. It was weird. I mean, I woke up feeling not myself that morning, but I had managed to function quite well for the day. Then once I got home, I had a fever of 100 or something and I felt like I couldn't stand. Strange I tell you. Oh well. I woke up this morning feeling good after having 12 straight hours of sleep!

Anyways, I don't really have too much to say today, so I should go do some readings. Have a great day all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home