Famous Last Words

"Take my worlds apart"

Thursday, March 23, 2006

This is why I hate computers!

I'm sorry I haven't been commenting on peoples blogs recently. I actually haven't read anyone's from a little while. So I finally had a little bit of time to read them all, and I did, but when I went to comment and do the whole word verification thing, it kept telling me I was wrong. But I KNOW I was typing the right thing! So my apologies to people.

Also, crappy computers....I don't know how people can stand them! So I bought a DVD drive the other day, and I was so excited to use it and what not. I hooked it up myself and had my dad check it, and I did everything right except had to switch it to master instead of select. Anyways, I get the thing up and running, but it's not working properly! My audio is slow and messed up and it won't really play my Linkin Park DVD at all. You know how sound can be slow and kinda sound staticky? That's what it's like. I'm thoroughly frustrated. I'm going to have to ask my dad to see if he can fix it because I've spent hours and am out of ideas.

Anyways, that's all for today folks!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:44 p.m., Blogger Jamie A. Grant said…

    Aw, I hope I'm not one of the people that lost out on a comment because of the word verification. And I hope your word verification doesn't block this comment...

     
  • At 2:27 p.m., Blogger Aleah said…

    Actually, Jamie, it was you and Richard. Sorry! :S

     

Post a Comment

<< Home