Famous Last Words

"Take my worlds apart"

Monday, January 31, 2005

Perfect Circle

I don't really have a whole lot to say, except that my new favourite video right now (even though it's pretty old) is Imagine by Perfect Circle. I think it's really powerful, especially the images that are shown in it and the little news exerpts at the bottom of the screen. I think a most shocking part for me was when they showed the American stuffing his face with chicken and then they showed an African child licking white goop off his hand for food. If you want to watch it, I'd recommend going to www.musicvideos.com All you do is type in "imagine" in the video search and then click on the one that says watch. I had to set up a yahoo account to watch a whole bunch of videos, but I think you all can get away with watching just this one. The song is the cover for John Lennon's version of Imagine, but I like this version a little better. It's darker, but really good. Have a good day everyone and watch the video!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:59 p.m., Blogger Abe said…

    Great link, great video, thanks. I did here about Layton coming to talk at King's, but the topic doesn't interest me that much. And, though I voted for him, there's gotta be more than who he is to make me bus to school on a Friday.

     
  • At 5:31 p.m., Blogger Aleah said…

    I'm going to see him, because, well, I have to. All I know is it's about some ballistic missile defense. Wheepee. I'm excited. Catch the sarcasm?? Good.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home