Famous Last Words

"Take my worlds apart"

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

A little early don't you think?

Man, what's with people? Christmas is in more than a month and a bunch of my neighbours already have their Christmas decorations up. This is ridiculous. I always knew my neighbours were weird, and this just proves it! Christmas will come faster if you just forget about it until at least December, that way you're not all stressed out about it. Then there's my crazy Aunt who starts Christmas shopping in September. Now that's just wacked out. I don't really have a whole lot to say on this issue, I was just noticing it and it really bothered me. I'm also tired of this stupid weather. Make up your mind! Is it winter or not? Bring out the snow! Christmas just isn't Christmas without snow.

Have a good night everyone!

P.S. If you get some 24 hour flu thing, I'm really sorry! Believe me, it's not fun.

P.P.S. I have NO ideas for blogs anymore. Sorry that this is REALLY boring!

4 Comments:

  • At 10:05 p.m., Blogger Elyse said…

    Hehe...I don't really mind people having Christmas lights out. Meh - if they want to, why not? However I'm getting really nervous now cuz I've got so much work to get done before then! ACK! Hehe...

    Hope you're feeling better!

     
  • At 2:36 p.m., Blogger Jamie A. Grant said…

    See, the reason that I started my blog is that I wanted to record the things that I learned in my Christian life. God is always teaching me things but I find that I can easily forget how I have changed if I don't write it down. That makes for a boring blog for others sometimes, but it does give me a constant stream of topics.

    As my blog has developed I've branched out a bit, into addressing and discussing current issues. As of late I've even started linking to current news articles that interest me, which is a far cry from my original purpose of a spiritual journal.

     
  • At 5:15 p.m., Blogger Aleah said…

    Okay, Jamie. And that's a good thing for you and I think it's cool that you do that. But I'm not the type of person who really reads current issues and stuff. I don't even watch the news. I'll find something to talk about I'm sure. But thanks for your input!

     
  • At 8:14 a.m., Blogger Jamie A. Grant said…

    Last year I tried to keep a single string of white Christmas lights up at the front window of my house. I thought it had a nice effect during winter and since it was white it wasn't as explicitely Christmas-y as red-and-green lights would have been. One of my roommates eventually took the lights down, apparently assuming it was an act of laziness rather than intentional preference.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home