Famous Last Words

"Take my worlds apart"

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Time for a Change

Yeah, as you can see, I changed the template. I was getting a little tired of pink. I went for green at first, but then I realized green doesn't really suit me, if that makes sense. So, I went with blue because, of course, it is my favoutrite colour. The one thing I don't like, is that I lost all the changes made to my template, like the comment sections, so now I believe you will have to sign in to comment. Plus, I lost all the pre-exisitng comments, which also sucks. Ah well. Enjoy the new blue colour!

P.S. I also think they should come up with some better templates, because the current ones aren't the greatest to choose from.

Enjoy your night! :)

6 Comments:

  • At 8:19 a.m., Blogger Elyse said…

    Hehe. :) It looks nice!

     
  • At 11:50 a.m., Blogger Jamie A. Grant said…

    What, you didn't keep a copy of your previous template before you started making changes? *tch tch* Just kidding. Hindsight is 20/20 and all that.

    If you want to get your old Blog Comments, log into this site and follow the instructions:
    http://www.haloscan.com/members

     
  • At 11:52 a.m., Blogger Aleah said…

    Thanks, Jamie, 'cause I was kinda sad that all my comments disappeared. I've been trying to tell people that I'm REALLY bad with computers! No one believes me.

     
  • At 8:28 p.m., Blogger Elyse said…

    That's kinda odd. I changed my template too (I took your lead!) and it didn't erase all my comments.... Hmmmmm...odd.

     
  • At 11:21 a.m., Blogger Jamie A. Grant said…

    All of Aleah's old comments still exist on the HaloScan site. You have to add one or two lines of code to the blog template to link from Blogger to HaloScan.

    Aleah, if you log into the HaloScan site then it will tell you how to modify your Blogger template to get the old comments back.

    I switched to the built-in commenting system early on. When I switched, I manually copied each and every comment from the old HaloScan comments to the Blogger comments. In the end, it may be easiest to just forget about the old comments and know that the new comments won't get lost like this again.

     
  • At 11:45 a.m., Blogger Aleah said…

    Exactly, 'cause it took sarah and I an hour to get Haloscan on my computer, so I do not have the time, ambition or energy to manually transfer each and every comment over. I love you all, but not that much!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home