Famous Last Words

"Take my worlds apart"

Friday, September 17, 2004

Whoohoo!

Yep that's right. I can now drive!! Yeah! I passed my G2 test this morning....I finally went and got it. Heh, I could've had my G2 for about a year and a half if I had of actually went when I was supposed to, but ah well.

I wasn't so nervous until I woke up this morning at like 6am for some reason. Then I started thinking about it and I realized I had never backed into a parking spot before, and that kind of got me all panicky, but then I fell back asleep and it was all good. Hehehe.

I did screw up a bit though. I was being overly cautious and such and so I came to a red light and he told me to turn right, so I went to stop for the red light, but then it changed to green, but for some reason I still stopped before my turn anways and he told me not to do that; I also went to slow in a residential area, which is very weird for me, 'cause I usually fly through them....but hey, I passed, so I really don't care! So yep. That's it. Anyone need me to drive them anywhere? ;)

Oh, I have one little problem to tell the world. I was looking at the newspaper while eating my predictable bowl of cereal this morning, and I stumbled upon something very interesting. Of course, it has nothing to do with the news because I don't really read it, but there was this little thing in the Sears catelogue or something like that, and it was a Catwoman doll. It was the stupidest thing ever! I swear, it looked like it was some sort of stripper/prostitute thing. And this doll or Barbie, is for little girls? Oh, oh, and it comes with a wip and everything! Isn't that exciting? It almost made me sick. The pants have all those little shreds and tears in them and the shirt, well, isn't really a shirt, and it's all leather too. I just think it's terrible that this is what all the little girls are playing with these days. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against Barbies or whatever, I played with them when I was a kid, actually I liked G.I. Joes better but that's beside the point, I just think this is going a bit far. I don't know. I just wouldn't want my little girl playing with some prostitute doll, that's all. So, tell me what you think. Agree, disagree, whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home