Famous Last Words

"Take my worlds apart"

Monday, August 09, 2004

God really does listen

For the past long time, I've been praying about something, and not really thinking that my prayers would be answered in such a way as they were. Just today, I was thinking about what I've been praying about, and right at that moment, my prayers were answered. It was amazing! That's never happened to me before, so it was cool. My parents told me that some anonymous person/people (I don't even know who they are, they didn't want me to apparently) had been praying and felt lead to do something for me, and it was awesome! The funny thing is, no one even knew I was praying about it. God really does work in mysterious ways. Also, the whole perfect timing thing works, too. It was just at the right, most precise moment, which I thought was quite miraculous! I just wanted to share that little inspirational thing with you just so you know prayer really does work and God is always there, even when you can't see Him or it feels like He's not, He is. He shows Himself through examples just like the one I said. So when you think He isn't listening, just remember the whole perfect timing thing, and know that God is ALWAYS there. I just thought I'd share that with you! Enjoy your night. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home