Famous Last Words

"Take my worlds apart"

Saturday, July 10, 2004

My Movie Advice

I saw King Arthur on Friday night.

It really wasn't all that it was played up to be. I mean, it was alright, I guess, but definitely not worth the ten dollars spent to go see it.

First of all, the plotline was not very good, because I thought it was dry and boring and nothing really exciting happened. There wasn't a whole lot of action, and if there was, it only lasted for a few minutes. Most of it was Arthur and his knights' journey to save this family in exchange for their freedom. Whoohoo.

There was some really cheesy stuff in it too, which made it really bad. Also, there was this pointless sex scene in it between Arthur and Guienevere. And when I say pointless, I mean pointless! You know when you know when there's romance and stuff between two characters? Well, this one was confusing I tell ya! I thought they hated each other, but once again, I was wrong. And Keira Knightley was a terrible actress in it. She wasn't even needed in the movie at all.

The only good thing in the movie, was probably the last battle scene. It was pretty good and the war tactic was fairly interesting.

My advice on this movie, wait until it comes out on video. Then again, you all may not have my taste in movies, and it may have been better than I thought because of the fact that I wasn't in the particular mood of seeing such a film. But hey, what can ya do?

You know what movie I do want to see? That Anaconda one, some Search for the Red Orchid or something like that. I don't know why, I just do! Have a good night all! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home