Famous Last Words

"Take my worlds apart"

Friday, June 25, 2004

I just went to King's to do my timetable thingy. And oh man, is it BRUTAL!!! I have to go online and fix it or something. But here's the rundown of my schedule (in case anybody cares;)):

Monday: 1-3pm is Social Work lecture
3-4pm is Social Work tutorial
Both is with Prof. Karley

7-10pm is Geography lecture
Prof. Greaves

Tuesday: 12am-1pm is Sociology tutorial
Prof. Hammond
4-5pm is Religious Studies tutorial
doesn't say who teaches it
7-9pm is Religious Studies lecture
again...don't know who teaches it

Wednesday: 3-5pm is Social Justice and Peace Studies lecture
Prof. Mason-Grant (don't know what that's about)
6-7pm is SJP tutorial
Prof. Mason-Grant

Thursday: 12am-2pm is Sociology lecture
Prof. Hammond
7-9pm is Religious Studies lecture
doesn't say who teaches it

Friday: OFF!!! Yeah! That one is good.

So there ya have it. My brutal schedule that must be changed!! I don't want to do classes until 10pm, that just sucks. Plus I need my tutorial for SJP right after the lecture, otherwise I have to wait around an hour or eat or something, I don't know. But all my classes are at King's, which is good, I think...

I had to do all this in groups and stuff, and this one guy who I was talking to, got all upset because the Totalitarianism history course was all booked up and he really wanted it. I felt bad for him, because he looked like he was going to cry or something! Haha. Awww. Anyways, that's all for today....now I have to go to the bank and take out the money I owe for the appointment...oh man. See ya around!