Famous Last Words

"Take my worlds apart"

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Devil Raccoons!

Last night I was surprised at work by Melissa and Tara! That was exciting. We had a girls night out and got a chance to talk and stuff while all the BOYS were at Abe's cell group! When I got home, I just randomly did chores and such around my room so I didn't disturb the rest of the sleepers in the house. So, around 1am, I believe, I was tired, so I climbed into bed to go to sleep. Not two minutes after, I hear a smashing and clanking of bottles. At first I was wondering what the heck it was. But then I realized it was the devil raccoons that lived around our house trying to pick garbage out of our garbage can. Tired and frustrated, I went to my window and tried to scare them away. That didn't work. So I hit the siding on our house with my hand (it makes a loud noise when you do that) and that didn't work. The raccoons just gave me a look like, "HA! You're up there and can't do anything about it!"

So I thought, "I'll show those little creatures!" I ran downstairs, opened the blinds, then the door and the screen and put the light on so it stayed on (it's motion censored). The stupid little things still weren't scared! Me, being the impatient one, steps outside and proceeds to walk towards them. Well, finally, this scares them away and I had to go and pick up tin cans and glass and garbage and put it all away at one in the morning! My neigbours probably hated me because it was pretty noisy. All the while, Nathan is at his window watching me thinking this is funny! So I go inside and decided to wait 'till they came back. Sure enough, the little beasts appear again and start knocking over the garbage can. Again, I walked up to them and this time, I picked up Nathan's golf club 'cause I didn't want them to attack me or something and they ran away. I went back and stood at the door to see if they would come back. Ten minutes I waited and then decided to go back to my room. I closed the door, locked up and stuff and headed to my room.

Again, two minutes after I got all nice and comfy, the devils returned! This time it was only one. I didn't want to go all the way downstairs again, so I just went to my window and started making noises. The motion censored light kicked in and revealed the biggest, fattest, most freaky looking raccoon I have ever seen!! I swear, this thing had to be the king raccoon or something! It was huge! I looked over the other side of my fence and there was six other raccoons! He must have brought his posse with him or something, it was weird. So I started scratching my nails on the siding of the house (it made a horrendous sound!) and this scared him off. I watched them for a minute and they were all running around to the different backyards climbing on the fences and knocking things over. Needless to say, the didn't come back. So that was my exciting night of chasing away raccoons and amusing my brother!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home