Famous Last Words

"Take my worlds apart"

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Nothing Really.

I'm just killing time for now. Here's what I've done the last couple of days (exciting, really). Hehe.

Well, let's see. Monday, I worked from 9am-1:30pm. We had 39 kids between four of us!! That's a lot! All ranging from about 0-8. It took some work. Then I went home and watched Cheaper by the Dozen with Nate. It makes handling 12 kids look difficult. (it really isn't, I must say) A cute, but unworthy movie. Then I went to work AGAIN from 5-8pm. Yeah, that was my exciting day.

Tuesday. Hmmm. I woke up really late. Like 11am or something like that. That's pretty late when I only went to bed at approximately midnight. I went shopping and spent lots of money even though I don't have lots of money to spend. That's always exciting! Then I went to work again from 5-8pm. This time, I only had 3 kids the whole night! I was working by myself because the guy I work with was doing his O.P.P. thing and my volunteer is in Nova Scotia. But anyways, it was actually a really enjoyable work night. I didn't have any kids for the first hour, which enabled me to do some cleaning, since no one ELSE seems to do it! Then I got a 16 month, a 1 1/2 year old and a 2 1/2 year old. It was quite fun, actually. Nikolas, the 1 1/2 year old, is the cutest little thing ever! He LOVES baseball and I was holding him near the window so he could see the TV's playing in the club, and there was baseball on, and he yells throughout the whole club: BASEBALL!!! It was so funny, 'cause everyone kinda looked at us really weird. Haha. Oh, how humble you must be around children. So yeah, that was my exciting night.

Then today, I have been doing cleaning. My room was a MESS! It took me, ummm, 2 hours to clean it! Ugh. I'm terrible. That's including vacuuming, mind you. So yes, I have a had an exciting passed 2 days (that was sarcasm by the way). Anyways, I just thought, if I was bored, I would make YOU bored by reading about MY boredom. Catch that? Good.