Famous Last Words

"Take my worlds apart"

Sunday, July 04, 2004

New Churches

GTA was pretty good. Still no comparison to our church though. Oh, sorry. Our OLD church.

The worship was good, kinda short though, but nonetheless, good songs. No hymns. YEAH!

The sermon was fairly good, no comparison to Mr. T though. And not nearly as long as his.

I didn't like that if you went to the morning service, you had to be shipped out before the next service started, but whatever. We won't ever find a church like ours, so I guess I can't be TOO picky with other churches. Whatever.

The people were friendly, though, which is nice. I knew a couple people, one from work, one from school. Kinda crazy.

My parents want to check out New Hope, so I think that's where we'll be going next week. The thing that sucks, is that I have to follow my parents around and where they want to land, may not be where I want to, so that can be interesting. I guess I have to trust God, eh?

It seems inconceivable to have to call some other church "home".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home