Famous Last Words

"Take my worlds apart"

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Computers suck.

My computer, and by my computer I mean the one that I am priviledged to have located in my room, has completely killed itself! Well, I may have had a hand in it, but uh, hehe, I didn't mean to! See, I was bored, so I went searching for lyrics (like I always do) and I came across a lyric site I'd never been to before because all the other stupid ones didn't have the band I was searching for, so it's their fault! Anyways, the next thing I know, all these evil (and by evil I mean annoying) pop-ups kept, well, popping up! Then it continued to tell me I have a virus and yadda yadda. So, my dad being the computer genius he is (no sarcasm intended), tried to help me over the phone. It didn't really work though, because I know absolutely nothing about computers....NOTHING! When he came home, he tried to fix it, but I really screwed it over and there's a million viruses (that's right, a million), so now all my computer is good for is listening to CDs since my stereo is broken! My dad uninstalled MSN because, actually, I don't know why. But he did. Now I have to walk all the way to my mother's room to use the internet and MSN! It's an outrage I tell you! I don't know how such horror could befall an innocent person like me! AND while my dad was fixing my computer, he deleted my friend off my list! You wanna know why? Because he didn't like her name. Well, it did have swearing in it, but still! No, actually, I wasn't mad at him. I was laughing so hard though!

Anyways, the whole point of this, is that there is no point. I'm bored and hot. We have no A/C like some of you priviledged folks, so I'm stuck inside because I also do not have a pool or any other means to cool off with, therefore, I get to sit here and do nothing. I'm also getting sick, too. A cold more like it. If I can't go on the camping trip, I will be really mad! But anyways, enjoy your hot summer and I hope you're not as hot as me! (No pun intended :P)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home