Famous Last Words

"Take my worlds apart"

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Only in Dreams

Ok.

Question: Do ALL dreams mean something? I mean, we all dream every night, but we don't always remember them, right? So can we just dream random, pointless and insignificant things and they are just some weird memory or something?

Do you ever have dreams where you wake up completely confused and your mind is boggled trying to think of what just happened? Ok. That's been happeneing to me a lot. They're not really dreams either. More like nightmares. The funny thing is, I don't watch scary movies, scary things don't happen to me and I don't read scary books. So what the heck?!

Last night I had this really freaky dream. I'm sorry if this is really morbid and you end up regreting reading this. Again, my apologies. But I dreamt that all the youth were at my house in my living room (I told you it was scary :P Hehehe). But it wasn't really my house. (You know how you dream it's your house, but it looks nothing like it? Yeah, that's what I mean). My house was on the same street, but it was right on the edge of the street and the windows were about a foot above cars driving by, so you could see into the cars very clearly and just above eye level. Anyways, all the youth were there, plus this girl I work with (don't ask me why she was there, I don't know!). So, we were just sitting talking or whatever like normal, and this white van drove by with this guy inside who looked like a farmer or something (red plaide shirt, dirty jeans, red truckers hat, stubbly beard, etc.) But he was driving really slowly by my house, and I was just watching him. Then I noticed he had a gun in his mouth. It was just a silver hand gun and the barrel was pointing up at the roof of his mouth. I said to you all, "That guy that just drove by has a gun in his mouth". But Julie (girl from work) said, "No, he wasn't driving, he was walking." We kinda bickered back and forth calmly and I finally said, "Ok whatever". And you guys didn't believe me and carried on with your conversations.

So, a few minutes later, the guy drove by again in his white van, but this time he was going even slower than before and he was now on the side of the street closest to my window. I watched him and he still had the gun in his mouth and I saw him shut his eyes and pull the trigger. Sparing you the gory details of seeing someone shoot themselves a couple feet away (and what I saw sure was gory), it was bloody, to say the least. No one would believe me before when I said he had a gun in his mouth, but the shot, oddly enough, didn't even scare you guys. You all just kind of turned around and looked out the window (but it was difficult to see out for obvious reasons). It was really weird. The next thing I remember was being on the floor in the corner crying and just saying over and over to stop talking about it and that I didn't want to hear about it. Then I woke up.

So that was my really morbid dream. I've been having weird dreams like that lately, but some of them have really twisted creatures in them or someone's always being killed in front of me. It's weird. I mean, I'm not scared or anything. Like right now I'm not scared or freaked, just a little puzzled. And I don't ever have the same dream over either. Maybe they don't even mean anything. I'm not looking for interpretation, I just want to know if ALL dreams actually have meaning, or if a lot of them are insignificant. I heard somewhere that a lot of dreams are of what you are thinking of while you're going to sleep. That must not be true though, because I sure wasn't thinking of that! Anyways, sorry if you're all scarred for life or have nightmares yourself! I'm just curious, that's all. Again, sorry! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home