Famous Last Words

"Take my worlds apart"

Monday, September 06, 2004

O-Week Begins

Well, today was the first day of O-week. It wasn't all THAT great. See, I was really sick this morning and it took all the strength I had in me to actually get off the couch and go and meet my friend. I got this cool green shirt though saying that I'm a Frosh. Whoohoo! So, once I felt a little better, it was okay. I saw Ariel there and we hung out for like 15 minutes! Haha. He ditched his friend, so I told him he could come along with me, although he's 25, which is a little awkward, but ah well. Then I saw Juliet and hung around with her for a bit. I met some cool people, but I don't think I'd be good friends with them. My friend and I realized after awhile that all the people we met were guys, so we went in search for some girls to talk to. See, the way I figure is guys are easier to first talk to 'cause they don't seem so judgemental at first. I could already see the little cliques forming with the "cool" kids and the "not-so-cool" kids. Gee, I hate that.

We went to the Labatt Hall for some welcome thing and they taught us all these cheers and stuff and it was alright. Apparently King's has a mullet cheer! Hehe. And this guy named Dan went up to the front because he had this crazy mullet! There was this pretty good "motivational" speaker who had attended King's way back when. Afterwards, I was talking with some Sophs and they yelled at Andy (speaker guy) to come over and he was really nice, which was very welcoming I guess you could say. Then I went to see the football game and left at half time because all the King's students were going back for a free barbecue but I didn't want to eat barbecue food, so I went home and actually ate dinner! (If you heard what I've eaten over the past 3 days, you'd all probably kill me). So, yeah, it was an okay day and I'm really excited to start classes and everything. That's what I'm mostly looking forward to. Oh and I met some people in my classes, which is cool.

Anyways, that's all. Have a good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home