Famous Last Words

"Take my worlds apart"

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Why??

Ugh. I just got a letter in the mail from the OSAP people and for some reason they re-evaluated my file because some changes were made (changes in which I did not make, so who knows what they're talking about) and now they're giving me less money!! They used to be giving me an extra $1000 or so dollars, but now, it doesn't even cover my tuition. Why the heck would they do that? Argh. Well, good thing I'm smart and have some money saved up. But still, it sucks.

I guess that's why prayer is good. Because people (or the governmental system) likes to screw people over! Sorry, I'm just a wee bit disappointed right now. AAHHH that makes me so mad! I had everything worked out and it was all good and now this happens and I want to hurt someone (not in the literal sense though). But then again, I guess this relates to my previous post and trusting in God and such. Anyways, I hope your day is better than mine! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home