Famous Last Words

"Take my worlds apart"

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

A Couple of Things

First of all, we had our first snow fall yesterday! Most of you are wondering why I would use an exclamation point in reference to snow, well, because I like it alright! Actually, the usual pattern is I want snow up until Christmas, and then once Christmas is over, you'll probably start to hear me complain about it. Anyways, I was at school last night and I went in to class at 6:45ish and then when I came out at 8:20ish (my Prof. was sick, so class was short), it was all white! And it was snowing really hard too. See, I love it when you have a terrible day (my day was terrible, yes) and then when something good happens at night, you always seem to define that day as good. It was also good because I calculated that I didn't fail my geography exam like I thought I would, but I think I got the same as my Sociology exam! My Prof. posted the answers to the multiple choice outside her office, so all I need is the answers to the short answer (which I figure I got perfect on, or close to) and therefore that gives me my mark. It's good to know I'm average. ;)

So yes, as your weather predictor for today, it's supposed to snow some more and then not snow because it's a high of 1, and then snow again on Friday, and be "warmer" Wednesday, Thursday. That's what the New PL site says, so that's what I'm going with.

Happy snow day to you all and enjoy it!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:42 p.m., Blogger Abe said…

    It's not the snow itself that I love, it's the change. I love seeing everything covered in a nice sheet of white. I love seeing the flakes drifting down, especially on a quiet winter night. There's a lot of things I love about winter and snow. However, in a couple months I'll be ready for change again, and will talk about what I love about spring.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home