Famous Last Words

"Take my worlds apart"

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Crazy crazy

Wow. I thought I was swamped before? Ha! I'm dying here. I have so much work to do. The only reason I'm not doing it right now is because I'm waiting for my ride to go home. Sweet home. You know, I could really use the summer right now. The beach, the warmth, the sun, the better-than-this.

Oh, there was this really cool speaker who came in to my SJP class, and man, his story was absolutely unbelievable! I'm not going to share it because it's long and very sad and depressing and rather disgusting, actually. But yeah, he's very inspirational and I liked how he talked about God guiding his life. Very cool.

Sorry for the randomness of ideas, but I don't actually have anything really important to say. I'm rather quite tired and bored, so this is what I'm doing for amusement.

Anyways, hope your lives are less chaotic! :P

1 Comments:

  • At 1:41 p.m., Blogger Abe said…

    Yeah, I went to see the speaker on Thurs night, very intense. You need those things every now and then to ground you in reality and keep you focussed on others rather than yourself. I think I would like his theology as well, I suspect he's focussed on what really matters.

    Abe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home