Famous Last Words

"Take my worlds apart"

Monday, December 20, 2004

"Say I"

That's the song that's playing right now. I have no title ideas.

Anyways, I'm just killing a bit of time right now. I finished my second exam this morning. Wow, I really have NO idea how that went. First of all, my stupid Professor waited until 9am (the time the exam should have started) to have the exams photocopied, so I had to wait an extra 45 minutes to write it, which sucked. Secondly, she had the weirdest answers to the multiple choice questions. For example, if one of the answers was right, say A, then for some of them, B and C would also be right then. It made no sense! And I studied for so long and I knew all my stuff, so it wasn't like I just didn't know the answer. I just didn't know which wording was correct! Oy, I hate that. But, it's all done, so that's good and I'm happy. I just have one more left tomorrow.

I finished my Christmas shopping today, too, which is also very good. AND I just finished wrapping them. The countdown now begins: 5 days!!! Man, I love Christmas. I'm so glad there's snow, too, because it makes it feel more holiday-ish. The -20 degrees Celcius helps, as well. I'm laughing at all those who still have to shop though because when my mom and I were driving home today the traffic was backed up heading towards the mall on Fanshawe for at least one kilometer. And for once we weren't stuck in it! hehehe.

Anyways, I wish you all a safe and merry Christmas and I hope you enjoy your days off!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home