Famous Last Words

"Take my worlds apart"

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

All is well

I must say, I'm not into the whole bloggint thing anymore. But I will say, whoever still reads this, I feel very appreciated. I figured I might as well post when I have something positive to say. Life is great! There's my positive for you!

See, it's weird. The first semester, I wasn't motivated at all. I didn't ever want to do work and I loathed studying with all my being. Not sure why.....but meh. NOW, however, I absolutely love doing work. It's the strangest thing. I like being in class, at the library, studying, working on things. I feel like I'm accomplishing things and I figured out what I want to do after school. I'm not going to say, because, well, it might change and I hate it when people ask me that anyways. Actually, I'm in the library right now! It's great.

Also, church is good because I am getting more involved and I can talk to more than just the people I knew from Faith (I still love you all). I am looking forward to the 40 Day Express thing on Sunday. Very good.

Life in general is just great. I've learned a lot about myself and other things that were happening and figured everything out and have a very good understanding. I think I'd call that God's doing, if you will.

Anyways, for those who still read this, there's my life right now and I hope you enjoyed.

Have a good day :)

12 Comments:

  • At 11:10 p.m., Blogger M.W.O.G. said…

    I'm still reading!!! I wanna know what's going on!!! But don't feel pressured. :D...btw, I heard that you have a boyfriend named Joel Timmerman...just a rumor...True/false?

     
  • At 8:04 a.m., Blogger Jamie A. Grant said…

    So, what are you going to do after school's done?

     
  • At 8:19 a.m., Blogger Elyse said…

    Hey Aleah... I'm glad things are starting to brighten a little for you! Sounds like stuff is really picking up and I'm glad you're feeling more involved in New Hope. These first bunch of months there have been difficult...

    Well, ttyl!
    Elyse

     
  • At 10:40 a.m., Blogger Aleah said…

    Wow! I feel so special people are still reading! Well, M.W.O.G., I was dating Joel, but we broke up. But we're still friends though.

    See, Jamie, I'm not sure I want to say because there are a lot of details still to be worked out. I think it's a good idea though. ;)

    Thanks, Elyse!

     
  • At 11:16 a.m., Blogger Jamie A. Grant said…

    Well, you said that you hated it when people asked you that, so I asked you. I thought I was funny, anyway.

     
  • At 12:33 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sorry Aleah, you have to forgive my brother...he's got my dad's sense of humour and sometimes it's more sad then funny....the whole tongue in cheek thing...

    I'm so glad you're enjoying school this semester!! I hope all goes well for you in the new year! ~L

     
  • At 8:00 p.m., Blogger Aleah said…

    Ahhh I see. I didn't get that you were making a joke because I forgot that I had written that I didn't like it when people asked because I never really have an answer!

    Hey Laura! I haven't heard from you in awhile! I hope things are still going well in Toronto! :)

     
  • At 4:42 p.m., Blogger Abe said…

    Just checking in *smiles, waves*.

    Glad to hear you're enjoying school, I'm not the only crazy one :)

    The baby says hi.

     
  • At 11:20 p.m., Blogger Aleah said…

    Awwwww!!! I'm going to have to call Melissa sometime when I don't have eight million essays to write! Say hi for me! *waves to the baby*

     
  • At 2:52 p.m., Blogger Jamie A. Grant said…

    Speaking of crazy, what's with the baby reference? Is there something important that I'm missing here?

     
  • At 3:31 p.m., Blogger Aleah said…

    Gee, Jamie. Where have you been?

     
  • At 3:34 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    IS there something with this baby thing? I've been out of town so bring me up to speed! ~L

     

Post a Comment

<< Home