Famous Last Words

"Take my worlds apart"

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Cars

Lately I've been on this kick where I REALLY want a car. I mean, I'm losing sleep over this, people. I've been searching around e-Bay and stuff, but man, I can't find anything. I don't care what it looks like (as long as it's not a Ford, because Fords SUCK!!) I just want anything that will move. The thing is, I like the idea of being able to drive over to *someone's house anytime I want, or go here or there and not have to worry about walking (because trust me, it sucks getting up and walking in a blizzard to work....doesn't make it so appealing). And you all know how much my mom loves driving.....so yeah, it would make her life a lot easier since she always drives me to and from school ( I guess I am spoiled).

Yes yes yes. I know. Cars are expensive. The insurance, the upkeep, blah blah blah......but I really really really want one!! It makes me so mad because I know I can't afford one...well, I could, but then I wouldn't be as rich as I am! Muahaha....kidding people. Easy up.

In other news, not too much new is up with me. School is slowly coming to an end (yes!) and I am hoping to get a full-time job at the school. I handed in my resume and the guy's like, "do you have your name and stuff on your resume?" I just looked at him and was wondering if he was serious, and once I realized he was, I said "of course!" Sheesh. Do they really have to tell people to put their name and everything on a resume? I mean, I may be blonde and everything, but I'm not THAT stupid.....I hope....though I've been told otherwise....*cough*....moving along. I don't really blog much anymore, because A) I spend WAY too much time on msn; and B) I have nothing relevent and/or important to say. Hence this really random post.

So yeah, the world of Aleah is still the same.....relatively speaking I guess. Yeah, it's sad when you don't post for like a month and in that span, nothing new happens. Hahahaha, oh school just sucks the life out of me! Speaking of school, I have an exam tomorrow.....I should probably get studying on that (this time I've started already....go me).

Have a frickin' good one all! ;)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home