Famous Last Words

"Take my worlds apart"

Monday, July 17, 2006

Greetings Strangers

I haven't written in here in a long time. I think that'll be my opening line from now on. I don't seem to be doing very well at this whole blogging thing. I still read peoples from time to time though. Hence the comments. I'm having a good summer, although I don't really have anything exciting happening. I've been working at the dollar store and I really like it. I get to do cash, stock shelves, face stuff, etc. I like cash now, but when I first started it was a little stressful. I've learned a lot of people aren't very forgiving or understanding when people are training. I guess we've all come to the point where we expect everything when we want it. I know I'm definitely like that sometimes. It's going pretty well though. First time I did cash they said I did really well and my till was perfect at the end, so that was encouraging to hear because I was thinking I sucked! I'm still working at Goodlife, though I'm starting to really get sick of the politics, but oh well. I'm a student and need the money, so I shouldn't be complaining.

I'm still at London Outreach Center and I really like it. I can't remember if I mentioned this before, but they found out I sang at Faith and they were trying to get me to sing. I said yeah right! hahaha But I go to the young adults thing Wednesday nights and I'm likin' it.

Oooo you know what's amazing?? Styx is coming to London on Friday for Rock the Park! I'm so excited!!! I might be going with my parents or something because they really like them too and we have a DVD of theirs and it's friggin' amazing! So everyone go see! Anyways, that's all I've got for now.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:43 p.m., Blogger Battle said…

    greetings, you know Jamie's gonna read this and then tell you to sing.

     
  • At 10:43 p.m., Blogger Battle said…

    greetings, you know Jamie's gonna read this and then tell you to sing.

     
  • At 7:41 a.m., Blogger Jamie A. Grant said…

    "I read this and I'm telling you to sing."

     
  • At 9:20 p.m., Blogger Aleah said…

    Too late! They already did their auditions and everything :P They have two ladies joining them this Sunday.

     
  • At 9:41 p.m., Blogger Tara White said…

    Aleah you and i know you hasve a beautiful voice i think you should sing if i had a voice like yoursd man
    i'd be singing uyp there every sunday just kidding. i'm glad that you really like it at the dollarama and perfect on cash thats hard to do . good job

     

Post a Comment

<< Home