Famous Last Words

"Take my worlds apart"

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Apparently I can't read

I'm thoroughly upset with myself. I screwed up my Religious Studies exam. I was supposed to do eight definitions for something, but because I can't read I only did five and lost 7.5%. Then I messed up a couple questions. The thing is, I've been doing really really well in that class all year and it comes to the last thing and I messed it up horribly and I'm mad. I e-mailed my professor about it, and he raised my mark a little bit, but still not enough to make me happy. Ugh, why can't I just read??!!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:55 a.m., Blogger Mike said…

    For my first year Social Studies final exam, I skipped the last page. Just completely missed it. Didn't know it existed. That sucked.

    In one of my fourth year history final exams, two of my friends did the optional bonus question instead of one of the mandatory questions. There was about 25% of their mark at stake.

     
  • At 9:47 p.m., Blogger Aleah said…

    Oh brutal. I guess that makes my mistake look insignificant. I ended up getting an overall average 2.4% higher than last year. So I guess I did alright. Just making mistakes like that sucks!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home