Famous Last Words

"Take my worlds apart"

Monday, April 09, 2007

I Dyed My Hair

Well, sorta. Okay I lied. I highlighted my hair. I vowed that I would never ever ever in my life ever dye my hair, but man, I'm really sick of it! So I decided to get it highlighted. I just went to First Choice 'cause I really didn't know where to go and now I know where NOT to go! I dunno, I'll highlight it again and go some place better when I get some money. It cost me $111 and it's barely noticeable! I put red in it and then the hairstylist decided to put really blonde colour in it as well, and I mean if it was more drastic I'd be happy. My poor boyfriend came with me and ended up just sitting there for over 2.5 hours. I felt really bad. He was good about it though, and said it was nice to just spend the time with me, but really I know he was dying hahaha! We just had our 8 months anniversary yesterday, so that's cool. We've managed to put up with each other that long :P

In other news, not really news, but whatever. I was sitting in class today and the girl next to me was talking about her friend that told her boyfriend she wouldn't marry him unless she got her this ring that costs $20 000. Can you imagine that? I mean, what if you lost it or something? Besides, you can't really buy love so what's the point of having something that expensive? It's outrageous! I think buying an engagement ring is something that's important because it does show that the girl means something to the guy and that he's willing to do something to show his love, but there's a line people!

Anyways, that's my rant for the day. I have to go write two essays now. Global warming, and poverty and Christian ethics. Fun stuff.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:53 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Funny you should post about that, because I too, always vowed I would never dye my hair but now I'm really itching to get mine highlighted too! Haha.

    Good to see you blogging again!! I've missed reading it.

    Elyse

     
  • At 10:54 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    And I just realized how many times I said "too" in that post. My apologies for the grammatical errors. It's late, and I'm not really thinking that way. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home