Famous Last Words

"Take my worlds apart"

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Deck the Halls

Merry Christmas everyone! Well, in 2 days. I haven't really been "important" busy. I've just been lazy and absent from the computer. I remember the days when I would spend hours upon hours on msn and surfing the net, but these days I can barely stand 10 minutes on the thing. It's weird.

I'm somewhat excited for Christmas. The lack of snow besides the sudden drop of death a couple weeks back doesn't make it feel like Christmas all that much. Plus my boyfriend went down to his hometown (LaSalle) for 5 or 6 days. It kinda sucks 'cause it was very spontaneous (as in last night at 12am this was decided) and if you know me, you will know that I need time for things to sink in otherwise I tend to get disappointed. That's my own fault of course, but still. Needless to say, I'm happy he gets to see his family since he hasn't seen them since August. I just miss him is all :(

Christmas for the Braces this year consists of church tomorrow morning, my brother and his girlfriend and my grandparents coming over tomorrow night to open some presents and eat a steak dinner, then Christmas morning we wake up, open our stockings and head over to my grandma's house to open presents with my cousins. Then we come back to my house and open presents there with my other grandparents and then eat a turkey dinner. Boxing day will probably consist of my dad waking up at 5am to go scout out the infamous Boxing Day sales :P

The rest of my holidays (besides New Years) will probably consist of me trying to catch up on school work. Ewww, what an icky word. School. No more mention of it!

Oh right, I forgot to say my boyfriend got me a sick Tool shirt from Backstage. I was quite excited when I opened it! Anyways, merry Christmas everyone and I hope you all enjoy your holidays and time spent with family, etc.

Also, I think Tara's right. It shouldn't just be about presents. My brother Kevin had an idea when he was a kid that we should each get 3 presents at Christmas because Jesus only got 3 presents. We did that for awhile, but I'm not sure what happened to it.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home