Famous Last Words

"Take my worlds apart"

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Why, oh, why did she swallow a fly?

For some reason I was humming that song, so voila! I-'tis my title. 2 weeks, and 2 days. Oh someone shoot me now!! I'm not ecstatic to return to the classes and schedules and having to do work for a specific deadline. I've gotten quite comfortable in my routine of working and then hanging out, or watching movies since I've been alone for 2 weeks.....argh. Part of me wants to go back because I am very routinized (?). I've got all my stuff ready. Surprise surprise I know. Aleah's ahead of the game? What? Zat cannot be! Although I won't buy my books until classes actually start because I just don't feel like it hahaha. It's kind of exciting this year because my best friend's going to Western now, Nate's starting and so is Elyse so there'll be lots of people I know. I find it kinda cool that most of the people from Faith going to University are all at the same place. Our little family unit cannot be broken.....muahahahaha!! I just drank a lot of tea, so I'm a bit hyped up. Anyways, I'm on my way to work. I like working nights much better because my manager's not there and she's a real....bad person. She can be nice when you're doing perfect, but she's the angry type that can't deal with mistakes. One of those control freaks who should be locked up. Hopefully she doesn't read this....

4 Comments:

  • At 10:56 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow schools almost going to start i hope you get everything ready before the dead line don't stress yourself out. anyway your right Faith can't be broken. and for the boss thing i know how you feel i have a boss like that where i work it can be difficult so i make sure i try my best and hope she leaves asap. i'll bring back your tent soon Tara

     
  • At 9:53 p.m., Blogger Elyse said…

    Hehehe...I'm getting excited about school too. It's going to be fun having people I know there...and I was thinking about our little Faith network the other day myself! Lol. I know the type of managers too... they can be tough. Ah well... it's only a snapshot in time. Are you staying at the Dollar store throughout the year?

     
  • At 10:03 a.m., Blogger Abe said…

    Whoa, Elyse and Nate are joining the party. We should hook up on campus sometime, my extension is 81511.

     
  • At 5:45 p.m., Blogger Aleah said…

    Yeah I'll be at the dollar store during the year

     

Post a Comment

<< Home