Famous Last Words

"Take my worlds apart"

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Hola!

Hello everyone! It's been a really long time, I know. I got this impression since I'm now under "Other Blogs" on Jamie's blog. You know you're slacking when...hehe. I just have never been in a blogging mood when I'm home. Well, this should be pretty short. Lets see, this past year has been a rough one with school. I just never got into it. And the past couple months have been CRAZY busy since I've been trying to pick up my slack, but really haven't been able to so now I'm just waiting for it to be done hehehe. On a happier note with school, I got an essay back that I figured I'd do mediocre on and I ended up getting a 90%! So I know I'm somewhat smart hahaha. The professor wrote that I should enter it into this essay contest, which is pretty cool. This summer I'm going to be working at Goodlife (yes I'm still there) Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings then Tuesdays and Thursdays I'll be volunteering at my dad's work (Compassion Canada). I got accepted for the volunteer bursary program so I'll get reimbursed $2000 if I volunteer 200+ hours over the summer, which is pretty sweet. Besides all that, nothing really exciting is going on, which is another reason I never blog hehehe. Have a good one all.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:45 a.m., Blogger Jamie A. Grant said…

    Thank you, I was getting tired of reading about Christmas every time I came here. You don't get promoted back to my main link list just like that, though. You have to earn it! Heh.

    Nice option to work for Compassion Canada. Very cool.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home